the-Spam-that-dare-not-speak-its-name

Got interesting spam? Calling all interesting spam names, spam text, spam subject lines, spam file names. Scorch Q. Regurgitation's Seltzerwater464 is your source for daily updates and news about ethereal entities, apparitions and phantoms in the spamosphere.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dear Good Friend,

Compliments of the day and God's blessings .

I am glad to inform you that I have successfully concluded the transaction, the money has been transferred to Swizerland.It is done through the assistant of Mr.Ferraro . who is a Swizerland base business .Currently I am in Swizerland with him and children.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this project with me but I gave all the
credit and thanks to you. I know it is not your fault or rather your wish to back up on me and the transaction.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation and wrote on your favour a certified bank draft worth of $2,500,000.00 Million United States Dollar Only I
left the draft with my Secretary MR.CHICHI JAMES on my departure to Swizerland. I would like you therefore, to contact him on the below info so that he can mail it to you.

ATTN: MR.MR.CHICHI JAMES
Email: askumi@gmail.com

I would have love to call you from Swizerland where I currently reside but due to the recent terrorist attack Mr.Ferraro advice me not to call because all internatonal
calls are been monitored by the Swizerland authority.Contact my secretary in Republic of Benin so that he can release your bank draft to you. I will stop here. Once again, thank you very much and remain blessed with your family.

Regards,

DR PHILLIP Z EJOR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home