the-Spam-that-dare-not-speak-its-name

Got interesting spam? Calling all interesting spam names, spam text, spam subject lines, spam file names. Scorch Q. Regurgitation's Seltzerwater464 is your source for daily updates and news about ethereal entities, apparitions and phantoms in the spamosphere.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Here is my latest offering:

i C i I k A c L z I u S
h V m A g L e I r U j M
o V j I w A o G x R o
A

And let's salute to the Stars and Stripes raised over our heroes' heads at Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and PhRMA:

CfIoAiLyIcSu a$u3h,k3e3j
VxAuLclyUkMj g$n1p,b2k1v
VrIfApGuRbAl v$l3b,q7k5v


May every good patriot and pharmaceutical sales bunny remember the name
Scorch Q. Regurgitation

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Mega millions results 22004

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home