the-Spam-that-dare-not-speak-its-name

Got interesting spam? Calling all interesting spam names, spam text, spam subject lines, spam file names. Scorch Q. Regurgitation's Seltzerwater464 is your source for daily updates and news about ethereal entities, apparitions and phantoms in the spamosphere.

Monday, October 02, 2006

----- Original Message ----- From: "Natasha"
To:
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:25 PM
Subject: Hello My Dear Friend


> Hello Dear Friend! Do not think that it is dust and do not hasten to
> press a magic key "DELETE"! The first, that I want to tell that it not
> dispatch, I have found your address on dating a site and I do not
> search from first day for any serious relations! Probably I am
> mistaken, but that I want to find the first, it is friends on the
> Internet! And if, we shall find any sympathy each other, big than
> friendship and we shall be compatible, I think more serious relations
> are quite real also! Yes, yes, yes now it is a little about me..... I
> NOT the lonely girl, at me was a lot of friends, BUT I do not have
> friends to men. To me 28 years and I am single woman! My name Natasha!
> My height 173 cm and my weight 53 kg! if you want to see my pictures ,
> then you must go this link:
> http://foto.rambler.ru/users/rabota999111/_photos/
>
> Now my CONDITIONS: - If to you from 30-50 years old If to you also it
> is lonely as me or it is not lonely, and you search for the
> girlfriend!
> THEN YOU SHOULD TO HASTEN WRITE ON MINE E-MAIL: dushka_777@mail.ru
>
> Only do not think that it is the next silly joke.... Probably it is
> chance!!!! And the everything else, we find out closer each other by
> the following letter!!! Yours faithfully Natasha
>
> PS: my photos here : http://foto.rambler.ru/users/rabota900/_photos/
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home