the-Spam-that-dare-not-speak-its-name

Got interesting spam? Calling all interesting spam names, spam text, spam subject lines, spam file names. Scorch Q. Regurgitation's Seltzerwater464 is your source for daily updates and news about ethereal entities, apparitions and phantoms in the spamosphere.

Monday, April 10, 2006

This just came in from my cousin, Melissa Edwards:

Hello,

I am Mrs. Melissa Kimora Edwards, my Late Husband Andre Edwards was a Petroleum Engineer he jointly owned an Oil field with the Country's Minister for Fishery, Natural Resources and Environment Mr. Bali Mass Taal, along with Amerada Hess, Tullow Oil and GE Petrol.

My Husband and I arrived in Gambia in 1996 following the discovery of Oil along Gambia Border with Guinea ;my Husband acquired Oil field and started the exploration of oil in the Zafiro Oil field until April 26th this year when he died. He dedicated his life to helping the underprivileged here in Gambia, built a Hospital that cared for Orphanages; He died after we arrived from The University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Centre in Texas USA on Medical
examination.

Before and after his death we were and I am still been subjected to needless molestations and scrutiny by some individuals here which has caused me heart related illness, my Doctor has expressed his concern on my diabetic state and I am afraid I could die anytime, considering this
predicament-(molestation and illness) I had my Late Husband's estate sent to Europe.

I need your open heartedness to assist at using the sum of US$3.2 Million deposited in Europe to the benefit of Children without Parents, destitute, Orphanages and the sick because from my life experience, acquisitions does not give happiness in it's entirety, but joy and contentment in what we have and the desire to give a helping hand to the needy. With your consent, I shall inform my Late Husband's Lawyer of all proceedings as this is necessary in case I die

Sincerely,
Mrs. Melissa Kimora. Edwards

3 Comments:

At 10:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=2006%5C04%5C10%5Cstory_10-4-2006_pg11_1

Some of this witch doctor spam would be a fab addition to the collection.
-Y.Q. Yorquie

 
At 7:14 AM , Blogger SeltzerWater464 said...

Thanks, Yorquie. I will look forward to receiving this type of spam in, I hope, the not too distant future.

 
At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Hair horse in loss bond convertible definition www free slots com buy buspirone online no prescription Mastercraft tire dealer Joe nuxhall playmaker baseball glove Acuvue 2 contact lens Dosages of zoloft wellbutrin xl does it cause weight loss Signature gourmet coffee maker Optima battery comparison Drug action of venlafaxine

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home