the-Spam-that-dare-not-speak-its-name

Got interesting spam? Calling all interesting spam names, spam text, spam subject lines, spam file names. Scorch Q. Regurgitation's Seltzerwater464 is your source for daily updates and news about ethereal entities, apparitions and phantoms in the spamosphere.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This just in:

(hat tip to Jiffy Q. Kerosene)

Date: Monday, April 10, 2006 9:08 PM -0800
From: Adolph Hanks
To:xxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxx
Subject: Last After hours update

what I was once to uncle, and be true to you, and worthy of you, bed-side, where he had ever since embraced it, night and day. His lieutenant of the county to nominate him for the commission. Jip. I had Dora in my arms. I was full of eloquence. I never him. It has been, for years, the utmost height of my hopes. To completed - I saw him walking in the garden at the side, gaiters with intervals of Mrs. Kidgerbury by a long line of Incapables; I did not like to leave him, under such circumstances, and we all He handed me, apologetically for his scholarship, a piece of paper, the same as now. I know wery well that when Im here o nights while; and has run into the opposite extreme, since, by way of I was troubled by no doubt of her being very pretty, in any case; Masr Davy, he replied, Ive put the question to myself a mort. I submitted; and, with a countenance as expressive as I was able to She was so true, she was so beautiful, she was so good, - I owed out of bed, in an uncomfortable attitude, half resting on the box her life - alone - without a penny - young - so pretty - come to It was not difficult for me, on Peggottys solicitation, to resolve. Let you stay with your uncle? Why, you doent mean to ask me am. What have I to do, to free myself for ever of your visits, but once; and I dare say there was never a greater success.


Original Post:

Patches, get your patches (for the record, Seltzerwater464 firmly endorses Enlargement Patches):

Finally the real thing - no more tip-offs! Enhancement patches are hot right now, VERY hot! Unfortunately, most are cheap imitations and do very little to increase your size and stamina. Well, this is the real thing, not an imitation!

One of the very originals, the absolutely strongest patch available, anywhere!

A top team of British scientists and medical doctors have worked to develop the state-of-the-art Enlargement Patch delivery system which automatically increases size up to 3-4 full inches. The patches are the easiest and most effective way to increase your size. You won't have to take pills, get under the knife to perform expensive and painful surgery, use any pumps or other devices. No one will ever find out that you are using our product.

Just apply one patch on your body and wear it for 3 days and you will start noticing dramatic results.

Millions are taking advantage of this revolutionary new product - Don't be left behind!

As an added incentive, they are offering huge discount specials right now, check out the site to see for yourself!